Grandville Public School District



2018-19 Kindergarten/Young Kindergarten Enrollment

Registration is underway for children who will be 5 years old by Sept. 1, 2018. Children with a September, October or November birth date who will be 5 by Dec. 1, 2018, are eligible for kindergarten if the parent signs a waiver no later than June 1, 2018 (see waiver below). Full-day kindergarten is offered every day in every elementary school. All day, every day Young Kindergarten is available but may not be at all schools. If your child is currently enrolled in 2017-18 Young Kindergarten, you do not need to re-enroll them for kindergarten next year.
To enroll your student for kindergarten/Young Kindergarten for 2018-19, complete the online registration process. Please have these documents ready to upload: 
  • certified birth certificate
  • fall birth date waiver (required only if child's birth date is between Sept. 2 & Dec. 1)
  • most recent immunization record
  • two forms of proof of residency. Acceptable proof includes a recent gas, electric, or water utility bill; property tax bill; lease; mortgage; and renters or homeowners insurance. A driver's license or cell phone bill cannot be used as proof.
  • hearing and vision results from preschool or county
  • IEP/special education paperwork, if applicable
  • medical information form
  • health appraisal form
If you need assistance, call us at  (616) 254-6570.
Will you need before and after school care next year? Contact Treehouse director Amy Dukesherer at or 254-6828 with any questions about our award-winning child care center. 

Grades 1-12 Enrollment

To enroll new students grades 1 through 12, complete the online registration process for new families. Please be sure to choose the proper school year when prompted. Each student will need a certified birth certificate, current immunization records, and two forms of proof of residency. Accepted proof of residence includes a recent gas, electric or water utility bill; property tax bill; lease; mortgage; and renters or homeowners insurance. A driver’s license or cell phone bill cannot be used as proof.
High school students will also need a transcript from their previous school or the most recent copy of their eighth-grade report card. If you do not have an email account, you must enroll through the online registration kiosk. If you have questions, call us at (616) 254-6570. 

Preschool Enrollment

Contact Community Education at (616) 254-6554 for preschool enrollment information. Online enrollment is not available at this time.

Schools of Choice 

Non-resident students are enrolled through Schools of Choice. Contact (616) 254-6599 or see our Schools of Choice page.