Now Hiring Bus Drivers
Make a difference in Grandville Public Schools! Become a bus driver. Full-time positions are available.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus after 6 months
- Up to $2,000 in annual retention bonuses for full-time drivers
- $17.49 per hour with benefits (up to 40 hours when combined with another position)
- $23.33 per hour without benefits (up to 40 hours per week)
- Currently licensed bus drivers can get on full-time routes to start
- Not trained? No worries — we cover all of the training and testing costs
- No more need for daycare. Bring your children to work with you and be a part of getting them to school. Get paid for what most parents do for free!
- Flexibility in your schedule during the day to be able to make appointments, run errands and meet the needs of your family
- Same schedule as our students: enjoy summers off, holiday breaks, spring break and snow days off
- Bus driving for GPS can lead to other positions within the district; we have a variety of openings and opportunities in our schools
- Free entry for you and one guest to Grandville Public Schools athletic events
Athletic trip drivers are also needed for part time at $17.49 per hour. Athletic trips have a 2-hour minimum and some trips are up to 5 hours.
Want to know more? Want to test drive a bus to see what it is like? Contact us via email at [email protected] or call the Transportation Department at (616) 254-6530. Get started on a fun new career adventure today!