View Your Bus Information
Busing information will be posted to your PowerSchool account after Aug. 8, 2022. Transportation information is only in the PowerSchool parent portal; postcards are no longer being sent out.
If you already have a PowerSchool parent portal account, log in to your account and go to STEP 2 below to view your child's bus details.
Follow the steps below to set up a PowerSchool account if you do not have one yet or watch this tutorial.
2. Click on the Create Account tab, and then click the Create Account button.
3. Fill in the information requested for your desired username and password.
4. Enter your information (name, email address, desired username and password, etc.). For each student enter the student's full name, Access ID and password. If you are unsure of what your child’s Access ID and password are, or if you have any portal issues, please contact your child's school office.
Follow the steps below to view your child's busing details or watch this brief video tutorial.
1. Once logged in to your PowerSchool parent portal account, click on the Forms button on the left side.
2. Under the General Forms tab, under the Transportation heading, click the Transportation Information link.
Please continue to periodically check this form in PowerSchool for updated busing information from the GPS Transportation Department.