View Your Bus Information
Student bus stop and location information will be posted to your PowerSchool account in the Forms section on Aug. 9 for the 2023-24 school year. Transportation information is only in the PowerSchool parent portal; postcards are no longer being sent out.
If you already have a PowerSchool parent portal account, log in to your account and go to Step 2 below to view your child's bus details on Aug. 9 or after.
Follow the steps below to set up a PowerSchool account if you do not have one yet or watch this tutorial.
2. Click on the Create Account tab, and then click the Create Account button.
3. Fill in the information requested for your desired username and password.
4. Enter your information (name, email address, desired username and password, etc.). For each student enter the student's full name, Access ID and password. If you are unsure of what your child’s Access ID and password are, or if you have any portal issues, please contact your child's school office.
Follow the steps below to view your child's busing details.
1. Once logged in to your PowerSchool parent portal account, click on the Forms button on the left side.
2. Under the General Forms tab, under the Transportation heading, click the Transportation Information link.
Please continue to periodically check this form in PowerSchool for updated busing information from the GPS Transportation Department.
2023-24 Busing Notes
- If your child was riding a GPS bus last year (2022-23), they are automatically scheduled to ride for the 2023-24 school year, even if the student(s) moved up to the MS or HS level over the summer. You do not need to do anything.
- If you have enrolled your child as a YK or kindergarten student, we have your information (if you requested transportation) from when you enrolled, and your child will be scheduled to ride for the 2023-24 school year. You do not need to do anything.
- If you have moved to a new address over the summer, or if you do not need transportation for 2023-24, please email us with your new information.
- Please remember that transportation is not provided for School of Choice students.
- Student bus stop and location information will be posted to PowerSchool on Wednesday, Aug. 9. Please log in on or after this date to check the transportation information for your child. We are unable to provide information before Aug. 9, as we are still building our bus routes.
- If something appears to be incorrect after you check your information on Aug. 9, please contact us via email to report the issue.