We are excited to offer free SAT prep classes at GHS. There will be six total evening sessions for the following topics:
- Writing & Language - Mon., Feb. 24
- Essay Writing - Tues., Feb. 25
- Reading: Prose Fiction - Wed., Feb. 26
- Reading: Informative - Mon., Mar. 2
- Math: Probability & Statistics- Tues., Mar. 10
- Math: The Heart of Algebra - Wed., Mar. 11
All sessions will run from 6-8 p.m. in Project Room #280. The sessions will be different topics each evening, not repeats. We suggest attending all sessions, if possible, but you can sign up for those that fit your schedule. We realize it is a busy time and these may conflict with athletics and other extracurricular commitments.
Registration is required and will be limited to the first 120 participants.
Sessions will be taught by GHS teachers.
*SAT study book is recommended and available for purchase at a discounted price of $17. Reserve your book during the registration process, if desired.
Questions? Contact Scott Merkel in the GPS Office of Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment at 254.6557 or firstname.lastname@example.org