K-6 Remote Instruction Schedule
Below is a visual draft, but please note it is just a draft. We know that daily schedules will vary based on grade levels, current learning content and type of ongoing projects. A few considerations we prioritize in planning these structures:
- We will make sure remote students have live instruction and a lot of live connection with our teachers. Our goal is to balance a schedule to provide some structure, but also required flexibility for remote learning.
- Our day will likely begin around 8:30 a.m., similar to our in-person learning day.
- We will balance live instruction with independent work and breaks, so it will not be a full day of staring at a teacher on a screen.
- During times away from live instruction, teachers will be available for questions and working with individuals and small groups.
- We will provide flexibility for students to make up lessons they cannot see live. We understand life happens differently at home than at school. Again, our goal is balance and flexibility.