Register for Busing
Register now for the 2022-23 school year!
Grandville Public Schools seeks to provide safe transportation for students. To facilitate bus capacity and route planning, all students who need busing must be registered each year. Parents and guardians must complete a form in PowerSchool for each child requiring busing. Priority will be given to students who are registered by June 3, 2022. Changes can be made to the form through the summer if needed.
Transportation is not available for students enrolled through Schools of Choice programs and those within walking distance from school. This registration is not for students using Dean Transportation. Busing information will be posted to your PowerSchool account after August 8, 2022.
- Log in to your PowerSchool account (If you do not have an active PowerSchool account, contact your child's school office to obtain the Access ID and password for your enrolled students at Grandville.)
- Under Navigation on the main page, click FORMS
- Under the General Forms tab, click Transportation Request Form – 2022-2023 School Year under the Transportation header
- Enter information
- Once complete, click Submit in the bottom right corner
- Select the tab for your next student and do the same
2022-2023 bus information will be posted in your PowerSchool account by August 8, 2022, under General Forms > Transportation > Transportation Information. No postcards will be mailed.
Thank you for riding with us!