Enroll in Post High School

The Transitions program for young adults requires pre-approval, and other post-high school programming may have additional requirements. Contact Student Services with any questions at (616) 254-6768. These enrollment instructions are for the August 2020 through June 2021 school year.
Please be ready to upload the following:
  • certified birth certificate
  • two forms of proof of residency. A driver's license or cell phone bill cannot be used as proof. Acceptable proof includes two of the following:
    • a recent utility bill (gas, electric or water)
    • property tax bill
    • lease or mortgage
    • renters or homeowners insurance
  • high school transcript