Enroll in 2019-20 Kindergarten or Young Kindergarten
Welcome! Registration is underway for children who will be 5 years old by Sept. 1, 2019. Children with a September, October or November birth date who will be 5 by Dec. 1, 2019, are eligible for kindergarten if the parent signs a waiver no later than June 1, 2019 (see waiver below).
Full day kindergarten is offered every day in every elementary school. All day, every day young kindergarten is available but may not be at every school. Note: If your child is currently enrolled in 2018-19 young kindergarten, you do not need to re-enroll. If you need help registering or have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (616) 254-6584.
1. To enroll your student for kindergarten/young kindergarten for 2019-20, complete registration through this Infinite Campus link. Proper documentation is required for enrollment. Please have these documents ready to upload:
- certified birth certificate
- fall birth date waiver (required only if child's birth date is between Sept. 2 & Dec. 1)
- most recent immunization record (see board policy and administrative guidelines)
- two forms of proof of residency. A driver's license or cell phone bill cannot be used as proof. Acceptable proof includes two of the following:
- a recent utility bill (gas, electric or water)
- property tax bill
- renters or homeowners insurance
- hearing and vision results from preschool or county
- IEP/special education paperwork, if applicable
- medical information form
- health appraisal form
3. Parent information meetings will be held March 21, 2019, at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. at the Grandville High School auditorium. Please mark your calendar and join us at either time.
4. If you’re interested in before and after school child care, you may contact Treehouse Director Julie Scott at email@example.com or 254-6828 about our award-winning child care program.