Grandville Education Foundation Hiring Part-Time Executive Director
Grandville Education Foundation is searching for an outstanding person to fill the role of GEF Executive Director.
Basic duties include but are not limited to:
- Network to ensure GEF becomes a “branded” name in the Grandville community.
- Be a positive ambassador of the GEF and Grandville Public Schools, clarifying and promoting the vision and goals of the GEF in the greater Grandville community.
- Oversee, manage/direct, and participate in the overall operations of the GEF as determined by the Board of Directors, including planning, obtaining sponsors, volunteers, coordinating, and wrap up of events for ALL fundraising and friendraising events (Taste of Grandville, etc.).
- Work collectively with the Board to promote volunteer recruitment and coordination.
- Prepare a quarterly newsletter and annual report for the GEF for past donors and others.
- Assist the Board of Directors in evaluating grant proposals, notify applicants of the status of grant requests, notify district business office personnel of grant approvals, and request grant evaluations from grant recipients.
- Increase Foundation fund balance.
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Experience with Squarespace
-Affiliation with Grandville Public Schools (e.g. GPS alumni, teacher, community member, parent)
Time Commitment: 15 to 20 hours per week on average. More time will be required during weeks leading up to events and less time may be required during other times of the year. Consistent availability required multiple days per week.
Compensation: $15,000 annually to be paid as quarterly stipends. This position is not eligible for benefits.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé, and list of three professional references to [email protected]