Enroll in Preschool
Welcome, young Bulldogs! Three-year-olds must be 3 by Sept. 1, 2019, and 4-year-olds must be 4 on or before Dec. 1, 2019, with a signed age waiver. See our preschool page for full program details or call (616) 254-6554 (option 1) with any questions. Note: This page is for enrollment in the district's tuition-based Community Education preschool program. Visit the GSRP page if you wish to apply for Michigan's free preschool option for families with limited income or other risk factors.
Online enrollment for our 2019-20 Community Education preschool is underway. Enrollment is based on the time stamps of when steps 1 and 2 below are complete. To enroll:
1. For the 2019-20 school year, complete registration through this Infinite Campus link. Proper documentation is required prior to the start of school. We realize that some of the required documents may not be available until a later date. In this instance, we will reach out to ask for an update regarding missing documentation. Please have the following documents ready to upload in the online registration link above:
- certified birth certificate
- most recent immunization record (See Board Immunization Policy and Administrative Guidelines)
- IEP/special education paperwork, if applicable
- two forms of proof of residency. A driver's license or cell phone bill cannot be used as proof. Acceptable proof includes two of the following:
- medical information form
- health appraisal form
- age waiver form (only required for children who will turn 4 between Sept. 2 & Dec. 1, 2019)
Please carefully review our policies and tuition schedule.
2. Pay your $50 enrollment fee; click the blue "register" button to sign in or create an account and pay the fee.