In conjunction with the Kent Intermediate School District, we are pleased to share the following FREE summer learning opportunities for Kent County students.
★ GRASP: Grand Rapids Academic Summer Program
○ This is a math and reading program for students finishing kindergarten through 8th grade.
○ Offers printed practice materials for K-3 students and both print and online practice options for 4th - 8th grade students.
○ Registration ends June 30.
★ Online Enrichment Courses for all grades!
○ Two different sessions of courses: July 13 - 24 and July 27 - August 7.
○ Online sessions are taught by local Kent County teachers.
★ Virtual field trips and experiences with our local School News Network Education Everywhere community partners!